Past Life Regression
Past Life Regression
“What you go through does not define you, how you heal defines you.”
It’s no secret that Past Life Regression is a powerful healing technique. It explores the path to our maximum personal wellbeing by uncovering meaning and self-understanding, as well as clearing physical and emotional obstacles in our way to develop harmony in our lives. We can gain a deeper understanding of ourselves by using guided regression and relaxation, discover unexpected facts about our behaviors, and let go of harmful patterns and behaviors.
No matter how you perceive it, the experiences you’ve had in the past – such as those during childbirth, in the womb, or in previous lives – have an impact on your current mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual challenges.
By regressing to a past life, you can learn more about who you are, what you are here for, what your purpose is, and what lessons you can learn to become a more peaceful and content individual.
Benefits of Past Life Regression:
- Discover the origins and causes of mysterious fears and phobias.
- Embrace your higher consciousness and divine nature.
- Identify and remove obstacles that impede your progress and change behaviour patterns.
- View your personal relationships positively.
- Discover and utilise skills that you have developed in the past.
- Explore the afterlife’s transitional states and beyond.
- Learn more about the difficulties you’ll encounter during your lifetime.
- Heal the wounds of grief, heartbreak, and emotional sorrow.
- Develop a deeper sense of love and devotion towards others.
- Gain a greater sense of the interconnectedness that exists in the world.
- Become aware of your purpose during this lifetime.
- Explore karma to identify patterns and connections.
- Expand your outlook on life and the terrific journey of your soul by transforming and broadening your perspective
- Examine the dynamics around long-term relationships, especially those with immediate family and close friends.
- Restore inner harmony and fulfilment through introspection.